This section is the documentation for the API that is used by emucon's Games and Comic Books. Feel free to use it on your blog or website. No special key required.
Why use the API
- Easy to learn
- Easy to extend
- Easy to use, even without documentation
- Easy to read and maintain code that uses it
- Powerful to satisfy any requirements
- No need to host ANYTHING
- Best of all, it is FREE
3 Easy Steps to use our API
1. Attached our script anywhere on your web page.
<script async src="//event.emucon.com"></script>
To stay up-to-date, we recommend you link directly to our script.
2. Attach special attributes (data-target, data-type and data-id) to your html elements.
Element Binding Example,
<a href="#" data-target="emucon_api" data-type="play" data-id="legend_of_zelda_the_a_link_to_the_past_snes">Play Game</a>
Note: You may attach these attributes to any HTML elements which include, a, div, span, img and more...
<iframe src="//event.emucon.com/play/legend_of_zelda_the_a_link_to_the_past_snes" width="640" height="480"></iframe>
The code above will make a link on your page launch and play Legend of Zelda, The - A Link to the Past.
This tag needs to have the value emucon_api
We have two type available for you.
- play - Play any game offered by emucon.com
- read - Read any comic book offered by emucon.com
This is the ID that allows our system to know which game or comic book to execute.